Our 7:30pm edition of our Valentine’s Day concert has sold out.
Valentine’s Day Concert with BITA. The Share the Love weekend continues at Fairchild Garden!
This edition is reserved for adults only.
Share the Fairchild vibe with your special someone with live music under the stars. Please join us for a very special evening with Spaniard songstress BITA!
BITA, is a singer-songwriter from Granada, Andalucía , Spain.
Her musical influences come from a fusion of styles like Jazz, Blues, Soul, Funk , Latin Jazz and contemporary Flamenco providing innately, a touch of creativity and spontaneity to the music she plays.
Join us for the love! Very limited tickets so there is plenty of room for social distancing on our Garden House Lawn.
Guests are welcome to enjoy a nighttime stroll through the Garden from 7:30pm to 8:15pm. BITA’s performance begins at 8:15pm. Bring a blanket or your favorite chairs and be prepared for some fun, amazing music and making new memories under the stars. Our Glasshouse Cafe will also be open for your food and beverage needs. But guests are welcome to bring favorite drinks and snacks.
Sunday, February 14, 2021
7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- BITA will groove through classic Spanish love songs, latin jazz and Flamenco moments.
- Open nighttime stroll through the Garden 7:30pm to 8:15pm. Performance begins at 8:15pm.
- The Glasshouse Cafe will be open for food and beverage service.
- Members: $60 per adult
- Non-Members: $75 per person
- Weather permitting. Should we need to postpone for weather, the alternate date is Sunday, February 21st (7:30pm to 10:00pm) Tickets are non-refundable.
Fairchild’s Valentine’s Day concert series generously underwritten by long time Garden supporters and friends Jeanne and Rudy Aragon.